When you lead a busy life, finding time to go to the gym, attend fitness classes, or even partaking in an intense workout at home can feel overwhelming. In fact, according to Finder, of the 82.7 million adults with gym memberships in 2020, 7.4% went only once per month. With gym membership costs adding up to billions in total, you may need to rethink purchasing a membership. There are other healthy and effortless ways to lose weight that involve making changes to your diet and how much you move each day.
If you are interested in losing weight and slimming your figure but don’t have the time to hit the gym regularly, here are 10 surefire effortless ways to lose weight you can try.
Improving Your Eating Habits
1. Start a Food Journal
One of the top effortless ways to lose weight is starting a food journal. Writing down what you eat and drink every day will subconsciously make you more aware of your eating habits. In fact, studies have shown that those who’ve kept a journal are more likely to change their behaviors.
So, what should you include in your food journal?
- What you eat. Write down how your food is cooked, and include details about toppings and sauces, too. Even after a few days you’ll realize that you may have bad eating habits that you can slowly fix out of your daily diet.
- When you eat. Writing down the times you eat can help you track the best times to eat meals. You may even notice that you snack too much, which will help you cut down on the snacks in the long term.
- How much you eat. This doesn’t mean you necessarily have to measure everything you eat. Making notes about the number of servings and helpings you eat is a good idea.
- Your surroundings as you eat. Who are you eating with? Where are you eating your meal or snack? Are you watching TV in the living room or eating at the dining room table? Writing down these notes can help you determine what needs to change. You may be eating unhealthily for a reason that a food journal can point to.
Make sure to write in your food journal while you’re eating. You’re likely to forget the details of your meal if you wait until nighttime or the next day. After you’ve kept a food journal for some time, you can look over your entries and make note of patterns. Make goals regarding your eating habits so you can eat healthier and lose weight.
2. Switch to Low-Cal Options of Your Favorite Foods
Many of us are aware of how unhealthy our favorite foods and meals are. You may love carb-loaded meals but hate feeling bloated afterwards. How can you enjoy your favorite foods and effortlessly lose weight? Switch to lower calorie options of your favorite foods, condiments, desserts, and drinks. Here are a few examples:
- Typical frozen pizza ⟶ cauliflower crusted vegetable pizza
- Mayo ⟶ mustard
- Whole sandwich ⟶ open faced sandwich
- Soda ⟶ zero-calorie seltzer or flavored water
- Typical yogurt ⟶ Greek yogurt
- Typical ice cream ⟶ dairy-free ice cream
- Chips and dip ⟶ veggies and dip
- Typical salad dressings ⟶ yogurt-based salad dressings
- White rice ⟶ cauliflower rice
You may even notice that you enjoy the lower calorie options more! When you incorporate these swaps into your diet for the long-term, you’ll feel more energized after a meal rather than tired. This will motivate you to move more throughout the day as well as help you sleep better, which will result in you losing weight.
3. Use Portion Control & Drink More Water
Another effortless way to lose weight is by changing how much you eat. One of the best ways to do this is by portioning your food. Thankfully, you can purchase portion controlled food storage containers that can help you be more aware of how much you eat.
The best part about using these containers is that you can plan out your meals and snacks ahead of time. This allows you to make healthier choices as well as find healthy snacks you’ll actually look forward to munching on at work or at home each day. You can even use portion control containers and measurers while you’re making meals for your family. This will give everyone in your family a head start on improving their eating habits and ultimately losing weight.
When you’re thinking about effortless ways to lose weight, drinking water may be an obvious one. Yet, most people don’t drink enough water each day. To help you make sure you’re drinking enough water every day, you can purchase a portioned water bottle that holds the amount of water a person should consume in a day.
When you finish your water bottle after dinner each night, you’ll know you’re drinking a healthy amount of water, staying hydrated, and maintaining your healthy skin. These two goals will contribute to you effortlessly losing weight by keeping you content between meals and stopping a cycle of overindulging with snacks and unhealthy drinks.
4. Make Healthy Snacks Ahead of Time
Another key way to effortlessly lose weight is preparing your healthy snacks ahead of time. If you are a snacker and would rather have several small meals instead of three heavier ones, this is one of the effortless ways to lose weight that’ll be your best friend.
What are some healthy foods that you can prepare ahead of time to snack on?
- Fruit. Try apples or bananas with low-calorie peanut butter, a fruit salad, or a piece of fruit on its own.
- Nuts. A handful of sodium-free nuts will keep you full for longer than you’d think. Almonds, walnuts, and macadamia nuts are a few excellent choices.
- Eggs. Hard boiled eggs are a great snack or breakfast food.
- Vegetables. Cut up vegetables with low-calorie ranch or your other favorite salad dressing is a great healthy snack. Try dipping bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, or cauliflower.
- Oats. Overnight oats are a great meal prepped snack because you can douse it with nuts, seeds, fruit, greek yogurt, and honey.
5. Invest In Your Breakfast (And Coffee!)
It’s always been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day - and it’s true! Having a hearty, healthy, and nutritious breakfast will make your morning more enjoyable and give you the energy to get things done. This may include a day at work, picking up your kids from soccer practice, cooking dinner, and exercising.
If you’re a coffee drinker, you’ll love this tip even more: to effortlessly lose weight, drink more coffee! Here are a few benefits of coffee you may not know about:
- Feel more energized throughout the day
- Burn fat
- It contains essential nutrients, such as Vitamins B2, B5, and B3
- Feel happier
- It’s a source of antioxidants
- Coffee may even lower your risk of developing harmful conditions, like cancer
Since coffee can affect the color of your teeth and make your breath smell like a coffee haven, make sure to invest in a product that’ll keep your breath fresh and your teeth stain-free. The Clean Oral device will whiten your teeth and eliminate stubborn stains so you can keep smiling after your morning and afternoon cup of coffee.
Incorporating More Movement
6. Clean Your Entire Home Once a Week (Wearing the Slim Waist Trainer!)
Cleaning is a therapeutic activity that many don’t take advantage of. Besides being an excuse to blast your favorite music and enjoy time alone to think, cleaning can be an activity that helps you effortlessly lose weight.
Cleaning can get you dirty and sweaty. As you sweep, dust, mop, and scrub at stubborn stains, you’re moving your body up and down and side to side. You may even sit in a crouched position for some time in order to clean inconvenient spots in your home. You may not even notice how sweaty the activity gets you until you’re done!
Cleaning can be considered a workout when it’s intense and thorough. So, when you’re thinking about effortless ways to lose weight, consider scheduling one day a week to clean your home from top to bottom. Not only will it keep your home clean on a regular basis, but you’ll get sweaty and lose weight over time when combined with other movements each week.
To take advantage of your weekly cleaning task even further, invest in a quality waist trainer. Wearing the Slim Waist corset when you clean will get you even sweatier, provide you with motivation to continue moving, help you maintain an hourglass figure, and give you short-term results that you can turn into creating a long-term goal. Pairing a waist trainer with your weekly cleaning task will help you lose weight and maintain the slim figure you want.
7. Utilize TV Time to Your Advantage
At the end of a long day, you may enjoy some time in front of the television. While it’s good to take time for yourself and relax, laying on the couch mindlessly watching television also leads to another mindless activity: eating.
Instead of enjoying chips or another unhealthy snack in front of the TV, take the time to work on your body. To effortlessly lose weight in time, consider using quality massage and slimming products. The Magic Massage Gun, Acupuncture Pen, and Face Slimming Mask are a few simple tools that can help you slim down your figure.
The Magic Massage Gun provides the following benefits:
- Pain relief
- Injury prevention
- Increases blood flow
- Activates muscles
- Relieves stiffness
- Results in better range of motion
The Acupuncture Pen can help you in the following ways:
- Relieves nausea
- Helps with arthritis and pain
- De-stresses your body and mind
Essentially, massage guns and acupuncture pens will relax your body, relieve tension, and ease stress so that you can move each day. When your body and mind are more relaxed, you’re more likely to make better decisions regarding your health and fitness.
The Face Slimming Mask is another great product to utilize when you’re in front of the TV. These masks shape the chin, define the lower part of the face, tighten the face, and improve facial contouring. While results may be shorter-term, feeling confident in your skin will also help you make better health and fitness decisions in the long-term.
8. Go for Walks With Friends
If you hate running, you may enjoy walking as a good form of exercise. The best part about walking is that you can ask your friends to join you. Effortless ways to lose weight can feel less stressful with friends by your side.
With your pals, you can:
- Set goals and help each other stick to accomplishing them.
- Enjoy structure. You can plan to meet certain days of the week with a set location and time. This will help you both stay accountable.
- You can walk somewhere different every time. Enjoy a walk at a local park, around your neighborhood, or in nature trails a town over. The options are endless!
- Stay motivated. With a friend by your side, you may feel more inclined to stick to your walking exercise routine week-by-week.
While you’re at it, utilize a handy slimming product that can take your walking to the next level. Using a Shaping Tank Top is a new rage because the product is a waist trainer while also providing tummy control. With a built-in bra if you wish to use it, the flexible and breathable fabric is ideal for speed walking. Ask your friends to go in on an order so you can both enjoy toned tummies and slimmer figures in no time!
9. Do an Intense 10-Minute Workout Each Day
If you feel like you don’t have enough time to go to the gym, the thought of working out at home between all of the other things you need to do in a given day may be overwhelming. However, when it comes to exercising, a short amount of time can suffice and even be one of the effortless ways to lose weight you like most.
Set aside 10 minutes every day to do an intense workout. Each day can be a different workout, and to better keep track of your efforts and progress, create a calendar that outlines what you’ll be doing each day. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Arm workout
- Ab workout
- Leg workout
- Full body workout
- High intensity interval training (HIIT) workout
- Equipment free cardio workout
Variety is important. You don’t want to do the same thing every day because your muscles may grow too sore and you may grow bored of it, which can cause you to give up entirely. The best part about a 10-minute workout is that you don’t really have an excuse not to get it done. It’s only 10 minutes of your day. Then, you can take a quick shower and go about your morning, afternoon, or night. To really see results, keep every 10-minute workout intense.
To keep you motivated, you can incorporate other products into your exercise routine. When you’re done with your 10-minute workout, you can utilize the Ultra Slimming Device, which provides quick results. It is easy to use and relaxes your body while helping it become trim.
Goodbye Cellulite Fat Burning Cream and an Anti Cellulite Vacuum Roller are two other helpful products that can help you become more confident in your body. After taking a shower after your workout, apply the cream to your target areas. These may include your stomach, arms, or thighs.
The Goodbye Cellulite Cream does the following:
- Lifts and firms your skin
- Inhibits the growth of fat tissue
- Smoothes out fat cells
- Energizes and purifies the skin
- Improves blood circulation
- Offers results quickly
The Anti Cellulite Vacuum Roller is a cost-effective tool that is essentially a fat-sucking vacuum. You can use it on target areas, such as your legs, arms, stomach, or butt, to promote blood circulation. The Vacuum Roller effectively reduces:
- Stubborn fat
- Sagging skin
When you combine the usage of these helpful slimming products and a daily 10-minute workout, you’ll see how you will lose weight more effortlessly than you would have expected!
10. Try Gentle Yoga
When you envision a yoga class, you may picture a group of people moving intensely and stretching their bodies in ways you don’t care to even try. However, there are different styles of yoga available to you, and gentle yoga is an excellent option if you’re looking at effortless ways to lose weight.
Gentle yoga helps people cope with stress, which is one of the number one causes of overeating and developing poor eating habits. Many people who do yoga regularly have found that their self-compassion and feelings of presentness rose. This helps people become more in touch with their bodies, which leads to healthier eating and exercise patterns, and in turn, weight loss.
Some gentle yoga poses include:
- Child’s pose
- Supported bridge pose
- Tabletop pose
- Legs up the wall
- Supine twist
Thankfully, there are thousands of free yoga videos on the internet at your disposal. You can do gentle yoga for 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or even for an entire hour a day, but it’s all up to you. Another great aspect of yoga is the ability to practice anywhere you’d like. You can try these poses in your living room, on your bedroom floor, your home gym, or even in your backyard. If you’re looking to get out of the office during your lunch break, you can join a yoga class at a local community center. You can make friends while performing gentle exercises that’ll put your mind and body at ease and ultimately help you lose weight with consistent practice.
To amp up your gentle yoga practice, you can wear a comfortable waist trainer, or the Slim Waist corset. This excellent product promotes fat loss while you’re wearing it and helps you burn more fat while working out. You can even get ultimate abs and slim your arms doing yoga while wearing this comfortable corset! It also tightens loose skin and provides adjustable compression so you can remain comfortable during your yoga practice. You don’t have to worry about moisture build up either because its moisture-wicking fabric is breathable and prevents bad odors.
Summing It Up
There are several effortless ways to lose weight, but these tips are among the most helpful. Changing your eating habits, incorporating more exercise into your routine, and trying effective and cost-efficient slimming products will make all the difference.